We advise and regularly monitor public utility companies, waterworks, industrial companies and private water supply systems in accordance with the German Drinking Water Ordinance.
- qualified sampling by our accredited samplers
- testing for all microbiological, chemical and physico-chemical parameters in accordance with the German Drinking Water Ordinance
- examination of raw water and monitoring of treatment plants
- special analyses such as pesticides and residues of drugs
- examination of bathing water
- examination of bathing lakes
- transfer of analysis data into country-specific information systems (e.g. TWISTweb in Rheinland Pfalz)
- creation of monitoring plans
- support in case of malfunction
The monitoring of groundwater is mostly ordered by authorities or engineering offices.
For many years, the Institut Kuhlmann has analysed groundwater for the Office for the Environment, Measurements and Nature Conservation of the German federal state Baden-Würtemberg (Landesanstalt für Umwelt, Messungen und Naturschutz Baden-Württemberg -LUBW).
We analyze waste water for compliance with the limit values.