We analyze pharmaceutical raw materials and finished medicinal products in accordance with European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.), German Pharmacopoeia (Deutsches Arzneibuch, DAB) and United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
Monographed substances (raw materials) are tested for identity, content and purity.
Examination of finished medicinal products includes the analysis of:
- identification tests (visual tests)
- chromatographic analyses (HPLC or GC)
|e.g.:||- determination of residual solvents by GC-FID|
- determination of residual water by Karl-Fischer titration
- microbiological tests
- limit test for heavy metals
|Pharmaceutical technical characteristics|
|e.g.:||- Disintegration of tablets and capsules|
- softening time of lipophilic suppositories
- uniformity of mass